Monday, May 19, 2008

Brady's Got "Sticky Fingers"

Despite our best intentions, our child has developed a nasty shoplifting habit...well, not really. The other day as we strolled through the local grocery store, I was about to get in the check out line and realized Brady had grabbed a head of lettuce from the produce section. He'd been holding it the entire time we were in the store...but I hadn't seen it. Oddly enough, he picked an organically grown head of lettuce. I guess if you're going to have sticky fingers, you should be environmentally friendly!

He's also started grabbing loose straps of strangers' backpacks, crutches and anything and everything that comes into close proximity of his stroller while on the Tram. I'm going to have to be especially diligent while we go through this phase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story! I laughed when I read what he was holding. I guess you should count your blessings...most kids pick up candy but Brady went for the healthy stuff!!