Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I love Tchibo!
I have found a new favorite place - Tchibo. I did a case on this store at Kellogg, but didn't really put it all together until I had a discussion the other day with a woman at the American Women's Club about a skirt she was wearing. She said she got it at Tchibo. Well, Tchibo is actually a coffee place - like a scaled-down version of Starbucks. You can buy your coffee for home there too. But as they advertise, "Jede woche, eine neue Welt" or "Every week, a new world". They also sell completely random stuff that changes every week. I visited one yesterday and browsed. I was amazed. They actually had decent clothing for women, men and children. All the clothing was packaged in plastic bag-type packaging. They also had random home stuff and travel stuff. But they change their lineup every week. If you see something you want, get it today because it won't be there later. A new friend from the Women's Club, Susan, talked me into going with her today on the way back from scrapbooking. So, we went in and both got some nice hiking pants and some scarves. (The scarves are very popular here in Zurich - not for winter, just for fashion.) I was very excited...and decided I will probably need to check this out once a week. As Susan explained, this is her verion of Target here in Zurich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment