Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Still Many Things to Be Blogged...But That Will Happen On the Other Side of the Pond

I still have so many items on my list to blog about: our last few vacations where we saw Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. My improvements in German. Brady's new infatuation with cars and their logos. However, our time in Europe grows very short and for now, I just wanted to provide a quick update to everyone.

The Coyles are moving back to the US! I know for many of you, this is not new news...however the time is now here. Tomorrow our packers come. Brady and I get on a plane Saturday morning and will move into our new home in NJ, and Bill will follow a few weeks later. Although things have seemed incredibly slow as of late (and most likely because I hate packing), our last few months have sped by and now here we are.

We've had an amazing time living here in Zurich. We've traveled to tons of places and met some amazing folks! However, quite simply, we are VERY excited to be heading back to the US. We are moving back to NJ in the area around Princeton - the place from which we moved to Zurich. So, the other exciting part is that we are moving back to a place where we have friends, our family is close, and we know our doctors, dentists, grocery store, etc.

We had lived in a townhome before moving to Zurich. We recently purchased a house not far from where we lived before. And so we are all very excited about having space again! (European city living has made for some cramped quarters!) And our return will be marked by another exciting event - Brady's 3rd birthday at the end of June. For all relatives but Bill's Mom, who was able to join us for a few summers here in Zurich, this will be the first birthday party that they have been able to participate in!

So, we are very excited and nervous (for the actual move process and flight), but a bit sad as well. We have really enjoyed our time in Europe. I'm sure all the wonderful things we leave behind will hit us as soon as we get back into the US and get settled. But in the meantime, get ready U.S. of A. The Coyles are coming back!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sully said...

Welcome home! I want pictures of the new house!!