Thursday, December 11, 2008

A New Look for the Coyle Connection

Just in time for the New Year, we are going to implement a new look for "The Coyle Connection". My friend, Amy, has a really neat banner on the top of her blog and after doing some research, I found a really cool set of files that you can purchase to spruce up your blog. (Hey I scrapbook while not in cyber-space, so I figured it was time to add some scrapbooking elements to this site.) We are going to utilize Brian's (my brother) graphic design skills while we are home over the holidays to get things rolling. So, please check back often and certainly after the holidays to see how the new blog looks. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Sully said...

I'm so glad you're back - I missed your blogs!! Great entries and I can't wait to see the new look and feel - I'll probably have blog envy though and start feeling like I have to keep up with the Joneses (no pun intended). :)