Monday, June 30, 2008

Where in the World...is Bill Coyle (Funf)

First off, for those of you who know some German, my "funf" in the title is missing an umlaut...but I don't know how to do those in this Blogger tool.

Bill actually got back from his final destination in his crazy month-long travels last week, but I just am now getting around to posting. His last trip was to:
Barcelona, Spain


The good thing is that he got back last Wednesday before the semi-finales for the Euro 2008 were played. And even better that he was no where near Spain today, the day after Spain won the Euro 2008. The first time they've won in 44 years. They are partying it up in Spain.
For now, Bill's travels will be in and around Switzerland with the exception of a trip to London in mid-July that Brady and I are accompanying him on! :)

No comments: